cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM Log Workflow sends FF Log back to firefighter without notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

the MSMP workflow for the FF log is working fine and sends out notifications as its configured. But when the FF controller clicks the additional information and sends the log back to the firefighter no email notification appears. There is a new work item in his inbox which he can send back to the controller but this happens also without any notification via email.

I would like to know if it is just another stage in the workflow or anything else and if its possible to technically prevent the log return.

Thank you guys!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys!

Actually, the first post helped me a lot. The forward and return notification was all I needed.

Nevertheless, I would like to know, if its possible to disable the possibility to return the log to the firefighter.

Thank you guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to disable the "Additional Information" functionality, just uncheck the "Forward Allowed" option in the task settings

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Please check that the Checkbox "Forward allowed" is checked and Please apply SAP Note 1594895.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Nandita Varshney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nandita, note 1594895 is valid for SP4 or less.. I am sure Oliver's GRC is at much higher release, also if he is able to send it for "Additional Information", it does mean that Forward allowed is already checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to setup notifications for "Forward" and "Return" actions for the FF log review path/stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That sounds quiet logical. Could you may give me some more detail?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Controller send back the work item for "additional Information", he actually is triggering event "Forward with return" similarly firefighter will trigger the "RETURN" event, so you setup the "notification settings" for the log review stage.