cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not se the message in Adpater engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Message was sent from Idoc to a file , in sxmb_moni everything looks fine but our client says they did not receive it.

in message monitoring I can not se the message if I choose the Adpater engine , but yes if I choose the Integration engine, here I can not se if the message has been delivered.

I can neither se the message In communication channel moni , for that periode of time.

queues are clean ,  and searching for message to be delivered shows no result.

I tried to uncheck the maintain order at run time but in vain

What could have happende , did the message vanish.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malu,

Can you see the asynchronous messages of other scenarios?, it's to determinate if it's a general problem in the system or only depends of this scenario.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

This is a working scenario , it is the first time that this happened.

everything works smoothly from start to end , the channel is a file channel and normally the file is placed in file directory, but this time I can not se the message in the channel nor in the adpater  engineat that time. But I can se it the moni ,

strange ........................

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see it is a dificult issue , thanks anyway

closing

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the queues status of the message in SXI_MONITOR in PI. Most probably you will find the reason there: the message was processed by IE, but not yet passed to AE, because it is stuck in a queue.

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hej

Thanks for the quick replay , the status is empty , nothing there

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malu,

And if you check the file receiver channel (comm channel monitor) and view the audit log each time this message passes through to client, what does it say there?

It might just be a case of it going to a different location (directory) than expected. Are you using FTP or file system? The other thing you should check is, if on the client side, they can physically navigate to the target directory from OS level. I seen cases were mounted directory structures are no longer mounted (for whatever reason or someone forgot to mount it again after some downtime), the receiver channel was successful but the nothing at the receiver side. That was until the directory structures were mounted again, then everything was really successful.

Regards, Trevor