cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UAM Notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Im contacting you in order to get some comments on this weird behavour of my UAM notifications.

I have configured standard stages: Manager, Role Owner and Security.

Please take a look at my notifications configuration in the attached file to have a better understanding.

So, what is the issue?

When I create an access request, the manager gets his New Work Item Email, he approves.

Then  my role owner gets his New Work Item Email, he approves.

And finally UAM, instead of sending three New Work Item Emails (because I have three security officers) the UAM sends just one email to one of the three security officers that I have defined (I have checked and the security officers get the access request in their GRC Inbox but do not get the email).

But, after the Security that gets the email, approves the last stage, the UAM sends another New Work Item email to the three security officers (as it should have done in the stage before). Of course when any of the security officers try to see the access request in the GRC Inbox, the access request does not appear because it has being already approved and closed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

@Not Active Contributor

Not Active Contributor Not Active Contributor

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just change GRAC_SECURITY with GRAC_CURRENT_APPROVERS at the Security stage.

Cheers,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delorso,

For the security guys not receiving the emails, are you sure that their email addresses are populated in their SU01 records?

Regards,

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gretchen, thanks for your answer.

They all have their email addresses populated in SU01. If not, they wouldt get the email notification after the Security Stage is approved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vit, thanks for your anwser.

We tried with your recommendation but still facing the problem.

After approving in Role owner Stage UAM only sends an email to one of the three Sec approvers and after that approver, approves the request, the UAM sends a new email to all the Sec guys.

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Sure you have generated a new version after the changes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delorso,

I am actually looking for the stage task settings, can you please upload the screen shot of "Task settings" for the SECURITY stage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bansal, here is the screen shot.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally worked.

It seems that I was having inconsistencies between GRFNMW_CONFIGURE and GRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD.

I checked that both views were equalls. And activated the WD version and finally worked.

Thanks very much to everybody.

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Delorso

stage settings specyfic to Path should have approval type set to "All aprovers" instead to "Any One Approver" if you want all your Sec guys to approve the ticket.

Also at stage settings level - notification settings is the place where you setup Notification event / Template Id / recipent ID for all notification you would like to use.

FIlip

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Filip Nowak wrote:

stage settings specyfic to Path should have approval type set to "All aprovers" instead to "Any One Approver" if you want all your Sec guys to approve the ticket.

Hi Filip,

I beg do differ on this one. If set to "All Approvers", all approvers would have to approve before the stage would get approved. Usually it is sufficient that only one security admin approves.

Cheers,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please attach the MSMP stage config for Security?