Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user data import for end date of account validity

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to update the end date of account validity in portal for mass users.

I want to know what is the format for the same.

For eg.  below is the format for user id, firstname, last name etc.

[User]

uid=test

password=sap123

last_name=xyz

first_name=abc

Email_Address=abc@xyz.com

com.sap.security.core.usermanagement:krb5principalname=test

Please help what is the parameter name for valid to date.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulomi,

Please find the all parameter list in the below link related to portal.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/7d/49ae0771924cf4a1fc7e2af7b2e18c/content.htm

It seems there is no direct parameter name for valid to date, you need to find the way of implementation. Hope this link help you.

Thanks,

Varun Jain

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly, but you can get the field name from F1 help and clicking on the spanner icon in the resulting dialog. It's probably GLTGB that you want.

But you're asking what the parameter value is for the field - do you mean the PID?

If so, try BISDAT.

0 Kudos

Will,

OP is trying to deal with a portal/java stack issue. Your suggestion only applies to the SAP ABAP stack.

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Oops, good spot Jurgen. Note to self - read the question 😉

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulomi,

Please find the all parameter list in the below link related to portal.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/7d/49ae0771924cf4a1fc7e2af7b2e18c/content.htm

It seems there is no direct parameter name for valid to date, you need to find the way of implementation. Hope this link help you.

Thanks,

Varun Jain

0 Kudos

Thanks varun.

Even I found out that there is no direct parameter for valid to date. So finally I did a custom developement to import it separately.