cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise transaction types for exports and deemed exports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I introduce myself to the SCN WORLD as this is my first post in SCN.

my client is a Domestic Client(Indian Client) and recently they have started exports and deemed exports.

My Query to meet this requirement of client apart from other export related configuration  do i need to assign all excise transaction types used in domestic process to exports excise groups as well  in path Logistics General/Tax on Goods Movement/ India/ Account Determination / Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction    for the combination of export excise group, Excise Transaction Type and Company Code.

If all Excise Transaction Types  are not required for Exports please mention the specific excise transaction types which are required to be assigned for export process.

Apart from that can we use the same GL accounts  of  domestic sales for the purpose of Exports sales as well or else is it mandatory to use seperate GL accounts or it depends on my client.

at last request you to help by by providing a link where i can see the entire configuration part for exports from india (CIN).

All The Best To Every Body

Thanks & Regards

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G Lakshmipathi

Thankyou Very Very much for your immediate response. 

DLFC is Excise Transaction type which is common for Domestic sales, Export Sales and Transaction Sales. I Was asking about the other excise transaction types to be configured for Exports and Deemed Exports like Excise transaction type ARE1 for Exports  Bond, Excise Transaction type ARE3 for Deemed Exports and what would be the excise transaction types for exports returns ie. Debit entries and Credit Entries will it be same as domestic sales returns ie.

Excise Transaction type DIEX  for Debit Entries while issuing Credit Note(J1IH Addition Excise)

Excsie Transaction type MRDY for Credit entries while issuing Debit Note.(j1ih other adjustment)

Once again thanks for your kind Response and will waiting for your kind responses in future as well.

Thankyou

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OTHR would be for Debit Note and Credit Note.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Minhajuddin

Thanks for your kind response. i have gone through the link given by you, their was a lot of information given in it and it was very help full,

i request you to clarify which are the excise transaction types needed for Exports and Deemed Exports.

Thankyou.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whether it is a Deemed Exports or Exports under Bond or Domestic sales, the Excise Transaction Type for all these is DLFC.  In fact, if you check the description of this in IMG, it would be "GOODS REMOVAL THROUGH SALES" which is nothing but it is applicable for sales.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shashikanth,

Before posting in scn.  Please try to search the forums in google which have already discussed before regarding deemed exports.  as your new to scn

try to read the below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/937721

Regards,

Mh