cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order (shedule line category is BP) is not showing availability qty in MD04

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created a sales order of order type ZRS (customized order type) and able to see information in md04. But this order in MD04 is not showing any availability qty.I am using using schedule line category as BP. Please let me know reason for this issue.(configuration screenshot is attached)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

1.in your sales order (VA02 or VA03) are you able to see the confirmed qunatity in schedule lines?

i suggest - you are not...

2. why don't you try the CP sch.line category ?

adjust your config and create a new order.

regards,

p.s. your screenshot is not available here

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are able see available quantity for standard order (order type OR) which is having sch.line category as CP. I need to know why BP schedule line category  sales orders are not getting available qty in Md04? can you please explain ablout related configuration.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

Materials will or will not appear in MD04 based upon if the order's REQUIREMENTS have been transferred to MRP.

Determination of Requirements type = OVZI

Transfer of requirements by Schedule Line = OVZ8

Procedure by Requriements Class = OVZ0

Also don't forget your deliveries; OVZK

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member370893
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to see sales order information in MD04 but problem here is available qty is not appearing in the column. I am using BP schedule line category. I am interested in How schedule line category restricts available qty in md04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

That column is what I was talking about.  I am assuming you have no userexits in MD04 and no filters set in MD04.  Pls confirm.

You have still not supplied any screen shots.....

I am assuming you are NOT using one of the consumption MRP types.

Did you check the configuration I mentioned?

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)