cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requierment--- system should not allow me to do create invoice cancellation document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP gurus,

My client has a requierment , the requierment is if the payment of the customer has been cleared then system has to stop me to create a cancellation invoice  with refrence to the invoice. but as of now in my system allows me to create cancellation invoice document even the customer has been paid the amount. So is there any standard config is missing in my system or I will have to go for  enhencements ??? If an enhencement is requiered please suggest me the relevent user exit/ BADI. Your valuable advice is highly appericiable.

once again thanking you in advance for providing your valuable time for my query.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Mohankuda,

Did you receive any amount from your customer?

Did you reconcile your customer with his payment?

Thanks

JM Halik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

yes the customer has paid the amount and the amount is reconciled. The status shows "Cleared" two months back. now this month by mistake I hve create a cancel document with refrence to th invoice. system allows me to create now I dont want that. is it possible in standard SAP or I need to go for a enhencement.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

As Mr.Ivano told you have you done this in VOFA for your Billing type for which you want this facility.

Just do the following & test is it fulfilling your requirement;

Run transaction VOFA to update the billing document type.

In field 'Copying requirements' (TVFK-GRBED_S) set the requirement 029

Thanks,

Suman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

please check the SAP KBA 1495733.

Best regards,

Ivano.