cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get a Daily Work Schedule report with Activity description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daily Work Schedules (Report RPTDSH20) and Personal Work Schedules (Report RPTPSH10) are standard ABAP report available to check daily work schedule. how to see activity description with work schedule for personnel resource?

For example Personnel resourse 52 is assign to a project activity 0010. now when i see his work schedule for a day in RPTPSH10, it should also show WBS, Activity Number, description with all the other standard report fields (mentioned below in table), so I may know who is working in which project for a given today. 

Personnel Number
Name
Current Date
Day ID
Daily WS
DWS variant
Daily WS text
Subst. type
Text
DWS grouping
Start
End
PlHrs0
Holiday class
Day type
Day type text
Personal WS
Description
Holiday Calendar ID
Text
No. time infotypes0
PS grouping
PS Grouping
Infotype record no.

Image Attach for clear understanding.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you will have to develop a custom report. I did not see an option of adding fields related to Project in the report.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i did tried variants and field selection, but project fields were not found. this need a custom report probably.

If any senior could guide on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess it should be pretty easy for you to achieve what you desire.Follow this,

Develop a custom report with Personnel number as the mandatory selection criteria in the selection screen. You can decide on what other selection criteria you need in addition to the personnel number.

Find out the table which will help you fetch all the fields that appear in the output of the 2 reports you have mentioned above (RPTDSH20 & RPTPSH10). As far as fetching of project objects is concerned  i would suggest you to use the AFVC table for cases where the resource is assigned to an activity in the project. When you run this custom report, based on the personnel number/numbers you have specified in the selection screen, the logic of the program should fetch the details of the project objects from the AFVC table. Input Personnel Number as the fetch criteria in the AFVC table. Once you get the activity details from the AFVC table you should be able to easily fetch the WBS details.

You may have to do some modifications in the logic to suit your needs. I feel it should be fairly simple to do this. I have just given you a high level idea of how you can achieve this.

All the best.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you can use BADI 'WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM' for addition of additional fields requried in this report.

Regards,

Mahendra