Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Community Bio & Linkdin

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Support,

I am getting below message when i try to link my scn profile with linkedin.

when I click on Update Setting

while when click on "Login to SCN" then I successfully login on scn but status still did not showing on linkedin profile.

please help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - The link to LinkedIn was discontinued so it will not work. See

On Monday, June 27 [2011], the SAP Community Bio application will be disabled, and it will no longer be present in your profiles, nor will it be available during new user registration.

Where did you find information on linking your SCN profile to LinkedIn? I'd like to remove any reference to this cancelled feature that might still be on SCN.

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jason,

today, When I logged on linked-in than I see the below picture

and tried to make a connection between scn & linkedin but got above error.

as it is mentioned that this feature is disabled. now no one can make this connection even old/new user.

Regards,

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I guess LinkedIn didn't get the message.  I'll pass it on to someone who might be able to take care of. Thanks.

scott_lawley
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I too had this in my LinkedIn profile for a long time, but I just now took a look at my LinkedIn profile, and it no longer displays.  When we cancelled that program with LinkedIn, we did request that they remove the app for all users, but I guess they didn't follow through.  The only thing I can recommend is to follow up with LinkedIn support. 

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Scott,

removing this connector from LinkedIn is not a good idea because Employer can search and find out the resource/employee and take a good idea about his/her with the help of SAP Community Bio.

anyways.. it may be better decision from my think.

Thanks and Regards,

Answers (0)