SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Rounding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

our client wants currency rounding with no post decimals for company code,

Example:

If we post Rs.46.49  make it Rs.46 only

If we post Rs.46.51  make it  Rs.47 only

How to map this?

Thank in Advance,

J.Prasad.

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for only rounding the invoice items, then you have to configure the following SPRO node-

SPRO->SAP Utilities->Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Define Invoice Rounding Rules

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply.

As I have already mentioned, I want the rounding at Company Code Level ,it should be generic for all posting documents under that Company Code Level.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this setting.

1) SPRO--> SAP Utilities--> Invoicing-->Basic Settings-->Define Basic Settings for Invoicing

In this setting there is Rounding cat for amount-

Please check if this is as per your requirement.

2) SPRO--> SAP Utilities--> Invoicing-->Invoice Processing--> Define Invoice Rounding Rules.

In the first setting the rounding category as couple of options for w/o carry forward, please check which of the below suits best to you.

1- Bill final amount is rounded without carry forward

The bill final amount is rounded. This consists of all the items that go into the bill final amount, including the 'lower items.' The rounding amount carryforward is not managed.

Posting documents in invoicing are rounded without carryforward

2- The bill final amount of invoicing is rounded before the account is maintained, and the 'lower items' are ignored. The account maintenance function takes the resulting rounding amount carryforward into account. The rounding amount carryforward is not managed.

Just for information the table is  - TFK001R       for       Rounding Rules for Company Code and Curren

Hope this helps you to solve the query.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for replying.
We have already maintained table TFK001R through transaction code OB90(Rounding Unit - 5).Still when I am doing some manual postings like FPE1, system is posting decimals also.
How can I restrict post decimal places to be rounded during posting ?

Thanks & Regards
Prasad

0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

Please check this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1358049

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve the rounding of the normal FICA items through enhancement in event 0086.

However, when you are rounding the items you need to maintain a GL A/c ins posting area 0040 to record the rounding differences.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan