SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Billing/tariff Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm looking for a detailed document about building new ISU tariffs. I've  created the master date like

rate, rate type, rate category. I need to understang in detail how to build a schema, build the schema steps, build a rate steps.

I have found lot of documents on the internet but not really explaining in detail the billing process, so how to build a schema steps, how to use facts group.

Can anyone share with me documents, links about building schema steps, rate steps, facts(with operands, like employee discount, city discount, green energy contribution, administrative cost).

In one word I would like to have a document or link about ISU Billing(tariff) Design from A to Z.

Thanks in advance,

thierno

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thierno,

I dont know whether you have gone thru the following link in the SAP help portal or not, but it gives a good insight on the basic settings for Billing, Creation of variant programs, etc.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/60/a27937b566ab49e10000009b38f842/content.htm?framese...

Alternatively, you can also go thru course IUT-230 designed by SAP for Industry Solutions which explains the billing functions in detail.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan