cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant configuration or Pricing condition question-Va43

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are having an issue where on VA43, once particular pricing condition ( via VC config) is chosen, the price is shown correctly on the conditions tab. Then if we change the configuration ( changed different characteristic) and come back to VA43, it shows the original condition as well as new condition. For some reason, it doesn't overwrite with new condition. Is there any setting in the condition type for the same? Or is this is VC issue?

Thanks,

GK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear d k,

Are you sure at the time of creating contract using VA41 it have picked correct conditions for VA00 or VA01? or user has manually added conditions.

please check and reply with findings.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

yes, it was automatically picked up the correct condition. I have attached the screenshots for your reference. In the affected scenario, there will be two lines one for Tech level I ( original condition) and second will be Tech level 2. Expected is only tech level 2.

thanks,

DK

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

d k ,

As its working correctly in first case , it should change the condition value as soon as the new values are being assigned in change mode using VA42.

Here i can see one one discription with Tech Value I , but Condition ZDSV appears 2 times, and it seems the characterstic which is setting this values is a multi value characterstic and when you are changing value system is taking it as additional value and adding one more ZDSV, May be you need to check the dependencies attached to the material , also check the variant condtion written.

Best way is to test using CU50 , first assign the value to characterstic and then change then and check the result , use the trace option to check how the dependencies are getting triggered and what values its setting up.

I hope your issue will be fix.

Thanks

Ritesh