cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process lot supported in 5.2?

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Process lot work good in V5.2? Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply.

Can you please tell me why I am getting this ERROR at POD while executing Process Lot ( Refer to the picture, I am missing some setting/configuration ?

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hard to say, depends on what you are trying to accomplish. From the picture it looks like you are trying to start several SFCs that are in a process lot and the system asks you to remove those from PL as not all SFCs from PL are selected and attempted to start. Not sure why %% parameters are not substituted by actual values - this could be a bug. What happens when you click Continue?

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

I can explain better –

I had made process lot with 4 SFC now when I try to RUN the Process by pressing FAIL (PR500 & NC500) or LOG NC button (NC500) button from POD I will get that ERROR message (attached in above Reply)

All the 4 SFCs are from same Shop Order so all the SFCs are same in any case.

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the incomplete error is claiming that at least one of the SFCs is already in a process lot. An SFC can be a member of only one process lot. So, make sure you select SFCs not in a process lot already.

former_member557371
Participant
0 Kudos

I figured out the problem –

Process lot with 2 SFC with NO NC attached – It worked well

Process lot with 2 SFC with one SFC with Closing pending Status and another with Open NC - It is not working giving me same ERROR message.

Can you tell me when I have one SFC with NC closing pending and another with closing pending + Open Primary will work well ?

I suppose the answer is NO

Pleas e let me know what the condition what all SFCs you can include in process lot

Activity rule against process lot is - ALLOW_MIXED_ITEM is YES all other are Rule as NO

Answers (0)