Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL customization changes not saving for SMI overview

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have an issue while changing the query settings for SMI OVERVIEW. When we change the settings where one field make to visible and should be added in quick search criteria, changes are not reflecting once come out from customization using transaction POWL_QUERY.

Could you please someone help me out with the reason for not reflecting the changes even after transport request generated.

Regards

gsankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. It has been solved by updated OSS notes given by SAP.

Regards

Gowri

former_member225623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gowri,

pls provide the oss notes number for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gowri Sankar,

Please let us know which Query ID you changed.  Please verify you have narrowed down to the appropriate Query ID.

Thx

MJ

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

Thanks for the feedback. I am using query ID SNC_RPLSM_MYSNAV_S and changed the settings for query to display same in webui.

It was working fine for other query ID and strange is that system not saving the changes once I come back to this query. But query parameters are properly changed and issue with the parameter settings.

Please let me know if I miss something.

Regards

gsankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gowri Sankar,,

Looks like you are using 7.01 or 7.02.  Can you try using SNC_RPLMM_MYSNAV_S instead to check if it works.  As of 7.00 I do not see the above Query ID.

I would suggest you to open a OSS message with SAP and hope other experts would advise.

Hope this helps.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run report POWL_D01 and delete the cached results for your query.

This should be done everytime you change the Admin Query (or Layout).

BR