cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE host or port not specified; define them under “System Seetings”

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I am experiencing a problem as described: I’ve installed a Netweaver 7.02 (AS ABAP) as a prerequisite for of the GRC 10.0 installation. My costumer has an Non SAP application that uses some resources of a Webservice on GRC 5.3 (including webservice). When I tried to made a TEST on this Web Service through SOAMANAGER (in GRC 10), I’ve received the following error message:

J2EE host or port not specified; define them under “System Seetings”, asking to fill a J2EE host or port.

A partner of SDN told that I do not need to install a Java Instance to make this test. He told that I can setup a other Web Service as part of other environment in my Company. Is this possible? I tried to setup as described below, but, no succeed.

“If your ECC 6 system is only abap stack (as usual), the web service navigator which needs a J2EE stack will not run.

BUT if you have a java stack on another system it is possible to use it.

For example, for testing ECC 6 web services, I am running the web service navigator from my CRM 2007 dual stack development system.

Regards,”

Do you guys have any idea or tip to share? I appreciate any tip !

Cheers !

Alan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

The correct response below came from Trever Naidoo. I hope could be useful for somebody !

Alan Rocha

Trevor Naidoo Active Contributor Bronze

Re: J2EE host or port not specified; define them under "System Settings

Trevor Naidoo Oct 25, 2012 2:51 PM (in response to Alan Rocha)

Hi Alan,

Try this link, it should get you closer to where you need to be:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/c8/f0a0c9f03541edafe783c4a0ddb1aa/content.htm

Be careful with point 6, you will need to verify the version of the Java stack you will be pointing to.

Regards, Trevor

Answers (0)