cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with SLT replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, we facing the following situation while trying to perform replication using SLT -

When a table is added for 'Load' or 'Replication' using the HANA Studio, nothing seem to happen. We do not see the table appear in the 'Data Load Management' screen in the studio. We have tried to add the tables to the schema using IUUC_REPL_CONTENT t-code in SLT but that does not work either - the replication status does not get updated.

The confirguration status looks green in LTR. There do not seem to be any job failures (master/data load). What could the issue, are we missing something ?

Could this be an authorisation issue, are there any standard roles for data loads.

Your suggestions are grealty welcome. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anooj,

can you also check in TCODE: SM36 if there are jobs like IUUC_MONITOR* and IUUC_REPLICATE*? You have to make sure that the jobs are active resp. scheduled. You can also check if the jobs were running in the past. Can you also verify that the secondary database connection is setup correctly in transaction SM30 via view DBCON? - There should be an entry for your HANA database. You should also check the system log via SM21 if everything is ok with the replication.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys. We do not seem to have the table RS_ORDER in our system, our SLT is on SP4. In LTR we do not see any triggers or stats. The monitor and replication jobs are sucessfully completed. The problem is that once a table is selected for replication or load it does not appear Data Management screen, but the table can be found again in the load and replication selection screens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RS_ORDER table can be found within HANA (not the SLT system) under your SLT schema. You can also RS_STATUS under the same schema which will show you the current status of the table.

Thanks,

Anooj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I have seen this some time ago. The table doesn't appear in the Data Management screen and you are not able to see the table again in the Load or Replicate option. I couldn't resolve this myself and hence had to delete and recreate the LTR configuration.

However since then I have learnt that you could make the table reappear in the Load/Replicate option within Data Provisioning.

For this, san you check if you can find an entry for this table in RS_ORDER tables (within SLT schema)?

If yes, you can delete this entry and the table will show up again when you click on 'Load' or 'Replicate' in Data Provisioning screen. Before you start the replication again, it is worth stopping & restarting the master job in LTR transaction.

No guarantee that the above will solve the issue but still worth a try.

Thanks,

Anooj