cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC disappears after SC is approved via email link

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am facing an issue where my shopping carts are disappearing from the requestors shopping area after it has been approved from the email link.  I have the following configuration in SO50

Comm                        Recipient Address                     Doc               Exit Name                                             Call

Internet Mail               INBMAILSYS@SRD.xxx.com     *                    CL_BBP_SMTP_INBOUND_OFFAPP     1

Internet Mail               INBMAILSYS@SRD.xxx.com     ICS                CL_APOIINTMENT_REPLY                    2

Internet Mail               INBMAILSYS@SRD.xxx.com     *                    /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND  3

I tried changing the Doc to all ICS for all the Exit Name, but then the emails back into SRM would not get processed and the status didn't change.  What am I missing.  I can't have the shopping cart disappearing from the Requestors shopping area after they get into approved status.  This does not stop the shopping cart from getting into the sourcing cockpit to have a PO created.

We are using classic scenario for SRM 7.0 EhP1 SP Level 7

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One additional note is that I am running the asynchronous program report

report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET to process the inbound emails.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Please refer the below link for the exact settings for  offline approval in SRM 7.

For the inbound processing,there are two options:

1.For synchronous processing,you need to do SO50 settings but with exit "/SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND".The exit you have used is for SRM 5.0.

2)If you are using "asynchronous" processing, then only you need to use

report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET.

You dont need to schedule both the report and configure the SO50 settings for the inbound processing of the mails.

Please see the link for more details.

Also you mentioned that you are using the CLASSIC scenario,so in that case once the carts are approved via the email link,PO should be created in ECC system and not routed to sourcing area.

HTH.

Please reward points if any suggestions are helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HTH,

I just want to make sure that I have this correct.  So I can remove the settings that I have in SO50 and just run the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET?

Once a SC is approved it goes into the purchasers worklist where the buyer will assign a source of supply and then the PO gets created in the ECC system.

Thanks,

Jeff Miller

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned earlier,your settings in SO50 are for SRM 5.0.So if you want to keep those settings,please refer the WIKI link I provided in my earlier response.

If you want to run the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALGET for asynchronous processing,please remove the SO50 settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but the wiki link is not showing up.  Can you please add again.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the settings in SO50 and then tested and I can see the response coming back into SOIN, but the status isn't getting processed.  What am I doing wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you have the scheduled the report in SM37 to run in background,

If you run the report in foregorund,the entries in SOIN should be processed immediately and the status for the cart should be updated correctly if all the parameters as mentioned in the WIKI link are maintained correctly.

WIKI link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Offline+approval+-+general+configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepti,

I changed my config to the synchronous and and it processed correctly.  But the shopping cart # is still disappearing from the shopping area of the requester.  Any idea why.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

in BBP_PD,what is the status of the shopping cart?Can you please post the entries which you see for the "statuses" in BBP_PD for the shopping cart?

Also are you checking in the "CHECK STATUS" trasncation for the shoppig cart which was approved?If so,please make sure you are entering the correct selection criteria for the shopping cart.Also as you mentioned that you are on CLASSIC scenario,so if the PO has already been created for the shopping cart in ECC,please make sure that you check the box "" in the selction screen in the transaction "CHECK STATUS".

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the status of the shopping cart from BBP_PD.

Status         Description                    Inactiv

HEADER     I1015          Awaiting Approval              X

HEADER     I1021          Created

HEADER     I1038          Complete

HEADER     I1106          Shopping cart ordered

HEADER     I1129          Approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status is updated.What is the criteria you are entering in the selection screen of the "CHECK STATUS" transaction?