cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve short text from Quality Inspection Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

In customizing path Quality Management => Quality Certificates => Certificate Profile => Define Data Origin => Origin of characteristic texts

it is possible to assign a function module, which retrieves short texts from different sources/origins, e.g. QC02_Q_MASTER_CHAR_TEXT.

My question is, is there a function module, which is capable to retrieve the short text from inspection plan? I couldn't find anything.

We need the text form inspection plan to print on the certificate of analysis.

I'm grateful for your help.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you refering to CHAR text(PLNK -KURZTEXT)  or Inspection plan short text( PLKO- KTEXT )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujit,

I'm referring to field PLMK-KURZTEXT, which is the short text of a inspection characteristic in inspection plan.

Thanks,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of using FM for this you can directly call this filed in COA ,if you are customizing COA form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the exact path in customizing you are referring to? We have a custom solution for COAs... So that might not work, but I could give it a try of course. 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I was refering to ,In QC01 you have a option of entering

Name of a form.,which you can customize with your own fileds !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we have "QM_CERT_01" here. If you have a look at the characteristics in QC01 there is a column, which is called "Short text origin" and we created a new category, which is called Z1 - Short text from inspection plan. For these categories you can maintain the FMs under the above mentioned path. We have different categories for different characteristics, so need to be flexible here.