cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLC Enhance standard BSP for Supplier Self Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Wanted to know if anyone has enhanced standard BSP in SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management before. Usually there are some BSP apps (/SRMSMC/S3Q_EXT for supplier self maintenance, /SRMSMC/ROS_EXT for registration, etc), and wanted to know the correct way to enhance them - for example hide a section/fields, add new fields, logic, etc.

So investigating a bit in the forums I saw that you can use BSP_CUSTOMIZE report to create a Z copy and then activate it in some way (so it can replace the original). Has anyone done this before and can confirm it works?

If not, are there any other solutions you could provide? For example with WebDynpros you can use the Enhancement Implementations, but BSP as far as I know doesn't allow this...

Cheers,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same question. And I am surprised that in SLC, instead of WebDynpro is used BSP...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I asked SAP in an OSS message; they only allow to add custom fields using the "Activate Enhancement mode" (which I think still is quite poor) and change some CSS settings with the Style BAdI.

However this is not enough - as some clients need to add / change more things in the BSPs.

Finally we went with the solution of copying to custom Z BSPs, and then finding places in customizing where the services are called. But I would really appreciate if SAP would allow an easier way to customize with enhancements...

Cheers,
Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi, I have a similar kind of a requirement. Kindly help me with the steps you followed. Basically i need to enhance the BSP application /SRMSMC/ROS_EXT to display the attachments. It should be a table of entries listing all the attachments of that registration. Please guide me how can I achieve this. I am new to BSP but I have a worked on Web dynpro's.

Thank you,

Prathap