cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error not found libSQLDBC77.dll in the installation Netweaver 7.02 Trial.

Former Member
0 Kudos

regards,

I'm trying to test theTMS creating virtual machines in WindowsXP. The installation works perfectly under the NSP instance. But to create NSQ and NSD I get the error: not found libSQLBC77.dll. The error occurs in the process of importing ABAP.

Can anyone advise?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Torsten !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten,

I am also getting the exactly same error. As advised, I have added the path like C:\sapdb\PRD\db\pgm , but still getting the same error. Can you please guide me where exactly i am going wrong.

Regards

sudipta

weltspion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andrés,

I was facing the same issue and solved it by adding the path of the missing DLL to my windows system path variable (named "path"), e.g. "E:\sapdb\SID\db\pgm".

I my case the file was there, but access failed initially.

Kind regards

Torsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torsten

Your solution solved my problem. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Marco

Para los hispanohablantes, Hacer lo siguiente:

-          En la variable de ambiente del sistema PATH agregar la siguiente ruta: F:\sapdb\<SID>\db\pgm

-          Hacer log off

-          Ejecutar el archivo SAPINST.EXE ubicado en el directorio C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW702\AS-ABAP\ADA\CENTRAL.

-          El proceso debe continuar sin problema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to do a reinstall but I get the error: An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.0 including Enhancement Package 2 > SAP Application Server ABAP > MaxDB > Central System > Central System( Last error reported by the step :Assertion failed: in NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog.dialogPreconditions: OS user password 'osSysPassword' context parameter is mandatory on Windows).

Used three virtual hosting to recreate the work environment in which there are three servers: one for development, test and production. I'm doing it on my laptop because I'm studying, not in a real environment

How do you recommend me to do a test of TMS?

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try reinstalling?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed, the library libSQLDBC77.dll this in the C:\sapdb\NSQ\db\pgm. But I also saw that I created the folder C:\sapdb\clients\NSP\pgm. I think I did the whole installation for instance NSQ. Do not know why this folder appears.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

libSQLDBC77.dll is a MaxDB library and it should be under the pgm directory.

Regards, Juan