cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when converting SNP Orders to Purchase requisitions in product view master/SAPAPO/RRP3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Experts,

I am facing the following issue while converting SNP orders to Purchase requisitions in the productview /SAPAPO/RRP3.

After converting SNP order to Purchase requisition,Resulting PPDS purchase Requisitions are disappearing in the screen.
Can any one help me for getting the solution.

Best regards,
Venkata Siva.

Message was edited by: venkata siva reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked that you are not filtering out the orders with some manual filtering, ie. order type? Can you see other purchase requisitions?

This usually happens in /SAPAPO/RRP4 if you start by a filter to see only the SNP orders you want to convert. May be you have the same situation...

regards,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

We are not using any filters,

Steps to reproduce:

1. Login to APO System.

2. Goto T.code - /SAPAPO/RRP3

Enter Version - 000

Product -

and click enter.

3. Scroll down to the end of the screen,

I can see SNP P.Req xxxxxxxxx dated 01/11/2013,

4. select this SNP P.Req and click on 'Order conversion & choose 'convert SNP order'.

5. Expectation is to convert SNP p.req to PPDS p.req (displayed as P.Req) in the screen.

Error: Upon clicking conversion of SNP P.Req, it simply disappears from screen. no conversion happens.

However we are able to see the success message as order has been converted to PPDS order in Menu->Goto->Display Mesages.

But I am unable to find the converted order in the screen.

Regards,

Venkata Siva

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Please check /SAPAPO/CQ and //CPP to see if there are any blocked queue.

If no, you can switch on detailed logging to know what had happened.

Best regards,

Tiemin