cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sequencing of Transport Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a query on sequencing of Transport requests,we are planning to export transport requests,Customiing and workbench from our Quality system to Production,How do we check the sequencing of Transport requests,Do we sequence on the basis of Transport request number created serial wise or as per release to quality system,Inputs on this would be most helpful.

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chk activity log in se10 Transaction

or

Chk the table E070 for history.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Debe but SE09 or SE10 give the TR sequencing as per release from DEV to Quality,Do I take this as the right sequence or do I consider as TR serial number wise? please confirm

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Query is which to consider as the right sequency SE10 or E070 table because both give different results

SE10-Gives the TR relaese sequence

Table E070-Gives the TR serial number wise as per ctreation of TR's

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Always move the released transport requests in sequence.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shiv Ram,I did not quite get you,My query is for example I have created TR's say 1 to 10 in Development  and then released first 1,2 ,5,7,9 first to quality and released TR's 3,4,6,8 and 10 later,what sequnece should I move these transports to Production.

Is it 1,2,5,7,9 and then 3,4,6,8 and 10 or 1 to 10 sequentially ?

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If these all are independent request (means each request are related to saparate process) then you can follow any sequence to transport the same.

In some cases like in a single process we have multiple request then we have to follow sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ajay,these requests released separately do not have dependency,so it does not matter if i sequence it 1 to 10 sequentially.

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Answers (0)