cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party wise pending order quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My clients requirement is on item will be shipped to multiple locations from a single sales order and we want to know item wise ship to location wise balance order quantity for particular item in the sales order.Can anyone please tell what are the tables i need to consider to fetch these details.

I have seen VBAP but the Ship to party is stored in a structure.Can anyone help me in this regard.In Va05 also we are getting the balance order quantity SP wise and there is no field SH wise.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use table VBPA(Sales Document: Partner) to get details for Ship-to.

Provide your sales order in VBPA-VBELN(sales document)

There you can have VBPA-PARVW(Partner Functn) as SH(Ship-to) to get VBPA-ADRNR(Address).

Take note of Address Number from VBPA-ADRNR and provide ADRC-ADDRNUMBER (Addresses-Business Address Services) = VBPA-ADRNR.

By that you will get full address details for the Ship-to.

Further, for pending order quantities, use table VBUP for Overall status(GBSTA) & Delivery status(LFSTA). Further use Table VBEP for Order quantity(WMENG), Confirmed Qty(BMENG), Required qty(LMENG) & Committed qty(ROMS1).

Regards, JP

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

VA05 you can find the  partner function tab(clt+f10), then system shows partner function field here you select the SH, then system display the ship to party here you will enter the ship to party then you will try

check below screen

here SH not available then you done the settings

Img-sales and distribution- sales -lists - set up date for partner index

here this sequence

0SHShip-to party

check the VBBE Table , sale order number wise you can check then you find full detals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva Sankar,

I have SH in the node but in VA05 its not showing me the SH for selection.Can you please advise.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

For that yiu need to do some customization

SPRO->Sales and Distribution-->Sales-->Lists-->Set Updating Of Partner Index

Go to New Entries enter 0 (Zero) and SH and Save , Check VA05

if your requirement is not fulfill please develop one Z report

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check my previous thread  screen shot , when you select the SH at partner function tab, then enter after system shows Ship to party optional like below screen

check VBBE table here you will find your requirement data

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please check my previous thread  screen shot , when you select the SH at partner function tab, then enter after system shows Ship to party optional like below screen

check VBBE table here you will find your requirement data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva Sankar,

I am finding only SP in VA05 partner and there is no SH for selection there kindly advise.Waiting for your reply.Please find attached the below image.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please  do whatever I have Posted before in my Previous Thread.

Thanks,

Naren

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to path

IMG-sale and distribution - sales - lists- set up date partner index , here enter the new enters like this

ftg-partnerfuntino -description

0SHShip-to party

please make a setting this

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want details of Ship To party in VA25,

*Go to Tcode SE38 and enter program name “RVV05IVB”

*Execute the Programme.

*Select the” partner index” Filed in Sales Document and Execute.

*Now go to Tcode VA25 , enter "Ship To Part Name" and execute now you will get the total data.

Thanks,

Naren