cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI sales orders not getting confirmed in RBATP scenario

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have made necessary configuration in both ECC and SCM systems for trigerring the RBATP check for EDI orders (Ordr type ZEOR)

Also, I have maintained the required GATP condition records for the delivering plant and slaes order type combination.

When I book a sales order thru IDOC processing (WE19), the EDI sales order gets created WITHOUT any confirmation Quantity/date.

After the order is created, if I do a manual ATP check in VA02, system proposes the confirmation quqntity from substitution locations and the order gets confirmation after saving.

May I know, what could be the reason for not getting the confirmation in the first place when the order was created thru EDI process.?

Please Note:

1. If I book the EDI order type (ZEOR) manually thru VA01, I do get the confirmations.

2. Without the configuration for RBA, system confirms the sales orders.

Regards

Roger.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roger,

What are your settings for OVZJ in ERP?

Also, check your Rule Strategy Sequence assignment in APO.  SCM > IMG > APO > GATP > RBA > Assign Rule Strategy or Rule STrategy Sequence.

Best Regards,

DB49

Message was edited by: Dogboy 49

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Dogboy says, you should assing Value 'EE' to the technical scenario in SCM > IMG > APO > GATP > RBA > Assign Rule Strategy or Rule STrategy Sequence for each

Action Type and  Business Transaction

0 Kudos

@ Dogboy/Pablo,

Thanks for your feedback.

I have assigned rule strategy sequence for 'DD' and also 'EE' - technical scenarios.

OVZJ settings has 'E' (Dialog Box in case of shortages- We really want to retain this setting as it gives the option to check how the dates are arrived at including transportation time.)

Further, I have observed  the following..

Delivering plant -A,

Substitute location- B.

The sales order gets confirmed in the following cases,

1) if the complete order quantity is available at A.

2) if there is partial quantity available at  A and rest available at B

In case where A does not have any stocks, the sales order does not get confirmed even though the stocks are at B.

Regards

Roger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger, I have a similar requirement. Did you manage to resolve the issue of no confirmation when stock was at B but not at A?

Regards.

SCM Dude.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Roger,

Please check following points and let me know if it is still having an issue.

In integrated rule maintenance for Max. Substitution field have you maintained one substitution only, if yes then try changing this.

In Rule control tab have you maintained any restriction for qualified location under Restrictions. try changing this if 'yes'.

Do let me know if these points helps.

Regards

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

Does above point helps, please confirm.

Rgds

sourabh