cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing destination bin in TO confirmation with multiple SUs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in changing destination bin.

In my case i have transfer orders with multiple Storage Units. In every item of a transfer order source and destination storage unit are equal.

I mean that, we use transfer orders to carry multiple storage units to another bin. But we dont know the destination bin, forklift operator gives the decision. therefore we should change the destination bin at the confirmation point.

But L_TO_CONFIRM bapi gives L3606 error if there is more than one SUs.

Any ideas ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the problem. Confirming the SUs separately lets you change the destination bin. For each one of the SUs you should call L_TO_CONFIRM.

Summary:

If you have a TO with multiple Storage Units, and if you want to change the destination bin, you should confirm the items one by one. Bapi L_TO_CONFIRM lets you with change destination that way.

One more hint:

If one of your SUs contains more than one item, you should write the new destination only to the first item of that specific Storage Unit. You shouldn't write the new destination to all of the items !!!.

Best regards,

Oguzhan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check for storage type details , in that u must check Dst bin ch. during confirm =1

thanks,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i made that customizing. Like i said, i can change destination bin.

The problem (Error: L3606) occurs for TOs which contains multiple SUs.