Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holidays in SAP B1

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Administration --> System Initialization --> Company Details --> Accounting Data, there is 'Holidays' setting, anyone have any idea what exactly this is use for except the weeks calculation is for MRP (version 8.82).

I have tried in 8.82 PL8, payment terms is 3 days, weekend start from saturday to sunday, set weekend as work days is not checked. Public holiday is setup for 26th Oct.

Tested scenario as below:

1) When i enter an invoice Posting & Document date = 23.10.12, term = 3 days, the due date is still 26.10, it does not consider that it is public holiday.

2) Enter invoice posting & document date = 24.10.12, term = 3 days, the due date is still 27.10, it does not consider that it is a Saturday, thus a non-working day.

So why we need to setup the holidays and the weekend starts from when? It does not work for payment due dates as per previous versions. Hope anyone have some idea why this screen is being used.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Too Mui Hwee

Please close the therad by marking the helpful or correct answer

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

I can't seem to mark whether it is helpful or correct answer, previously able to see this option, any idea what happen?

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you forgot to mark this thread as a question. Because of that any posts in this thread are not considered answers by the SCN system, and it does not allow you to mark any of them as such.

Please don't worry about it, the thread will drop out of sight soon enough.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello you need to attach that holiday list to that specific BP master check this link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ccb4af-f7d0-2c10-a0b6-ae3f2738d...

too_muihwee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, you have solved my problem.