SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change BP address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While trying to change the business partner address (T Code -FPP2) I am getting an error "You cannot change the address (external address number)". As per the recommendation I have changed the address in the connection object but still error remain same. I tried with the new address (Standard address) also but can't change the connection object address.

I am to able change the correspondence address in BP but can't change the connection Object.

Please give your view to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try via CRM.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the reply. But I don't want to change addresses through CRM because of some technical issues.

If you can provide the solution from ISU itself than it will better.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if the address is available in table ADRC.

In the "Identification" tab of Display Business partner screen, check the tab "Identification numbers".

If your BP has an external BP number then it means, the BP details are stored in a legacy system as well.

If you maintain business partner data in your legacy system, you can transmit changes made to business partners to the SAP system without having to know the SAP business partner number in the legacy system.

Hope this solves your query.

Regard

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the instant reply. BP doesn't have external BP number. But I think i resolved this error.

I have created new address and marked it as a standard address , now able to change it.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Thanks for the instant reply. BP doesn't have external BP number. But I think i resolved this error.

I have created new address and marked it as a standard address , now able to change it.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell how you marked address as standard?