cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I've to make some changes to std. srm purchase order smartform(BBP_PO).Since standard smartform does not have fileds like PRODUCT CATEGORY,MATERIAL NUMBER,PRODUCTCATEGORY DESCRIPTION,MFG NAME/PART NUMBER , I've to pass those values to my custom smartform ZBBP_PO. In case of SAPScript I know that we make changes to print program. but I don't know in the case of smartforms.So can someone tell me where should i write the code to pass those field values to smartforms. Please help.

Thanks a lot

-Nash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nash,

First of all make a copy of the standard smart form and do not change the print program.

You can declare the variables in the Global Definitions and use SQL statements to get the required data.

Regards,

Praveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

First copy the Smartform, then create the new field in Global defination of the smartform, then write the selects in the required place, i mean you have Program lines in the smartform, if you do not want to write the code in the program lines which are already defined, then create a node called Program lines and write the SQL statments, here in the node, you need to mention then incoming fields and outgoing fields whcih you push the values from this program lines, and print in the perfect place

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can create a copy of BBP_PO, and do some modification in order to find out the missing data.

Max