cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of XI Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had worked as BASIS Admin (R/3, BW, CRM) for 6 Years & since last one year I am exclusively working as XI Administrator(NW04). My project is going to complete within 2 to 3 months. I am little confuse to select the path for future. Should I go back to BASIS Admin or is there a good future for XI Admins.

Whats your opinion guys.

I appreciate in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If you just want to continue as only XI Admin then, it is very deficult because it will have very few positions as XI itself as few positions but i can see a good futhure if you want to continue as XI Developer + Admin, because i see lot of opening for the cosnultant who have both the knowlede... especially small companys who are planning to implement are looking for XI Developer + Admin or ABAP + XI unlike its a big oraganization.

Amaresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

since XI is a crucial component of netweaver stack, and in terms of integration it is an essential and stable and a very hot tetchnology, i think we can easily expect many years of consulting in this domain. and with your experience in basis aswell, i think XI Admin is a very rewarding career

nandana