cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM staging situation list (MF63) takes into account stock on IM level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think i have an issue with my PP/WM interface, but i cannot identify it. If i have enough on stock in my WM storage location, no requirement are listed in MF63. Eg. if I have nothing on stock in my WM s.loc, the requirements are showing in MF63, but if I put materials into my storage location, but not in the PSA BIN, the requirements are not shown in the staging situation list. 

I have activate the PP/WM interface, created my PSA + Bin, created a control cycle and linked the PSA to the workcenter. I have no problems in creating TR's from the production order, and the information in the WM pick list is correct. Its just not showing in MF63.

It is as if WM is looking at the availability of the component on IM level, and does not check my PSA. Anyone had a similar issue?

BR

Torben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In WM system will not check for material availability in PSA, as PSA is the area where we stage the material, material will be available in PSA after TO creation & confirmation. System will check material availability in storage type other than PSA, but when you create TO from TR created during staging, system will not include material which are available in PSA in TO.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will try to rephrase the question, as "availability" was wrongly phrased.

In MF63 you are able to look at the requested components due for staging to your production. This you can do on Storage location level, release order parts, pick parts, etc. But in my case, eventhough i have the basic data set up for my components, they do not show on the MF63 list under pick parts.

If i look at the staging list on the production order, the components are showing with the right information according to my setup: Pick part, PSA and PSA Bin. And if I execute the staging, i get a correct TR created. This I can convert and confirm as normal. And when I do my production confirmation, the backflush is registered correctly to the right PSA Bin.

BUT, in the MF63 list, my components can only be shown in the Staging type view for Storage location level. No components are showing when selecting the Pick Part or release order parts (tried to change the control cycle)

What it should do was to show me the required quantity at the PSA Bin pr production order according to the settings in global settings of the list.

BR

Torben