cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in Variant Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a query related to variant config. I can see condition column in VA01->Configuration-> Characteristic Values. There it is populated as MON_001.

From where this vaue MON_001 is appearing and which is responsible to determine the price is i select first radio button. I checked in CS03-> Object dependency its not there. I checked in CT04, there is no dependency there.

Please let me know. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit Kumar,

Open the characterstic in transaction CT04 for which condition is being getting displayed, select the value for which its shown and check the dependenciy attached at that Value , you will find a procedure written over there, which is having Value MON_001 attached.

Linkage for this is once you will select value 001 for monitor 17 inch , the condition MON_001 will be assigned to it.

If you didn’t find it there please check in CU43 ( configuration profile, there may be a procedure setup to default this condition value for monitor 17 inch.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ritesh for your answer.

I got the solution. It is done in Configuration Profile Simulation CU50. Where we can assign Variant Condition.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit Kumar, 

Its good that your issue is resolved.

To add into yiour findings, if its not the value setup by dependency then some may have set it manualy.

when you open a simulation CU50 or do configuration in VA01 or VA02, select possible value using F4, and use the option to add the condition to the value as shown below.

Hope it will be usefull information.

Thanks

Ritesh