Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC sender message

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a scenario like RFC to JDBC asynchronous from SAP to SQL server. I have configured all IR and ID objects and maintain the Program ID in Business system (R3) as well as in Communicatin channel of ID. Whenever RFC triggers from SAP R3 message is not coming to PI. Does RFC carry the Program ID or RFC destination which contains the Program ID? If so, Please send any blogs for the same and explain.. Any help would be great appreciated....

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ashok

there are so many thread regard that

check the following mai help you

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/RFC2JDBC/Index.htm

Regards

gagan

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Gagan.

ABAPer did as per the above link and executed BAPI. It is giving error in SM58 of R3 system. The error is JCO server could not find server function Z_MATERIAL_MASTER. We have configured  only one RFC destination of type T in R3 system and maintain the program ID in that. Are there any more configurations required for this requirement? And I have created the same RFC program ID in NWA of PI under JCO RFC provider -> JCO RFC destinations.

Details are below

Program ID name is same as created in RFC destination of type T.

Server Configuration

Gateway Host: PI host,,,, Gateway Service: PI service,,, server count: 3

Repository Configuration:

Application Server Host: PI host

System Number: 00

Client: PI client

User,PWD: PI user and PWD. All these are done at NWA of PI. Above mentioned details are correct? But I have used R3 system Gateway Host and Gateway Service while creating the RFC destination of Type T in R3. Please share your ideas to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Ashok.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Ashok

Kindly search in SDN  for above requirement . There are lots of blogs and links . do search first pls .

All about RFC and JDBC you can find .

Regards,

Aziz khan