cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change position of a custom field in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm working with SRM 7.0. Here is my requirement: Add a custom field (checkbox) in the tab "Output Document" under Header Data.

To do this, I have created the custom field in SPRO. But the field is displayed in general header data. It can be saved at least. Now I'd like to move it into "Output Document" tab.

I have created the field by using web dynpro enhancement. It doesn't work. The field is not saved in the database.

Did I miss something? Is there anything I can do with the Metadata?

Best Regards,

Ruijia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've found a solution finally. In the general data tab, il keep the custom field but as invisible input field. I created a new custom checkbox in output tab. Then i used singleton class for sharing the data between two tabs.

Best Regards,

Ruijia

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruija,

Ruija HUANG wrote:

(...)

To do this, I have created the custom field in SPRO. But the field is displayed in general header data. It can be saved at least. Now I'd like to move it into "Output Document" tab.

I have created the field by using web dynpro enhancement. It doesn't work. The field is not saved in the database.
(...)

I guess you are talking about cutomer fields definition at header level for PO (structures INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF).

But be logic, if you define this CUF at PO header level, it is normal to not find it onto "Output" sub-tab from "Header" tab: those data are not PO data, so they cannot be stored inside PO data...

Don't know exactly what you want to do, but structure for Output Parameters seems to be /SAPSRM/S_PDO_MDF_DO_OUT_PAR.

Check how this structure is used in standard to store PO output data (V_DO_OUTPUT_PARAM view from /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_OUTPUT Web Dynpro Component) via /SAPSRM/S_CLL_OUTPUT_PARA Chanel Logic Layer structure (node context OUTPUT_PARA)

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

My requirement is to add a custom field in PO output tab. I have added a CUF at header level for PO. So we can reach this field by using the function module BBP_PO_GET_DETAIL. The question is how to put this field in Output tab?

Best regards,

Ruijia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone can help me? If a field should be displayed in multi tabs, is that possible?

Regards

Ruijia