Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sd gurus,

Here my question is,

I am using one sales document, one material,one customer.

In my process order quantity is picking automatically from external table for two line items from two fields,

For this two line items can i use one material type (for picking order quantities here price is also different).

Can any one explain me the possibilities.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muralikrishna,

You question is too vague to enable us to outline any possible solutions.

Are you talking about creating a new sales order in SAP?  When you say 'picking', do you mean 'picking' in the context of the 'Pick' process during delivery process?  Or, are you implying some other meaning?

Can you outline exactly which business process you are executing, and also can you describe a little bit about your 'external table':  What information does it contain and how is it updated? 

What exactly is the outcome you are seeking?  Please elaborate your question.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here picking means order quantity in sales order is coming automatically,

in external table we are maintaining date and production quantity(location 1), production quantity (location 2), this calculated value is coming in to sale order.

Presently i am using two material numbers for two locations( For getting order quantity into sales order automatically i am linking material with location) .

is it possible to display two line items (location 1 & location 2) with single material number in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muralikrishna,

is it possible to display two line items (location 1 & location 2) with single material number in sales order.

Of course.  For each item in a sales order, you may specify material number and plant (which I would consider is analogous to your 'location').  You can configure your Sales order items to  propose the plant for each item automatically, and you can also manually enter the plant if you wish.

I suggest you consult with your local SD expert, who should be able to describe basic SD order processing for you in SAP.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/EN/33/00f9c39d6911d194e200a0c9306794/content.htm?framese...

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here what i mean to say is,

without manual entries i need to get two line items with one material number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muralikrishna,

Yes, that is well understood.  SAP SD functionality easily supports entry of two different items with the same material number.  You need to adapt your current solution around this requirement.

Surely you realize that the entire solution of which you speak (move data from a custom table into an SAP Sales order item) will be entirely created by you and your team.  You can either use custom code (userexits or BADIs) or you might find a piece of middleware that you can bolt on to SAP that will fit these requirements. Or, you might use an ALE solution.  It depends upon what ALL of your requirements are.

I hope you are not expecting someone in SCN to design your solution for you.  For that, you would normally engage a consulting company that is expert in these matters.

Best Regards & Good luck,

DB49