Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message has error status on outbd. side

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In moni one message is showing over all status as RED and it has red circle inside which red cross is there.Also at the outbound status it shows red flag and says "Message has error status on outbd. side".

When I double click on the message it is all checkered and green.Its jadbc to idoc scenario.

I have also checked sm58 ,which is empty.

sm59 where connection is fine.

Also in idx5 , it shows around 59000 idocs processed.

Then I dont know why its shows this red error message and how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for all your answers they are very helpfull.The issue got resolved, and the reason we found out was that, this particular interface had never processed idocs more than 1500 but on that particular day it had to process 59440 idocs due to which its failed.Also then we tried sending 25000 still it failed.But when we sent 18000 its processed those successfully.So we made four such runs and posted all idocs successfully to the target.For this we had to make some changes in the SQL query too that was extracting data from the DB and then generating idocs..

But thanks for all your efforts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Check whether they are any empty spaces within each Node in Inbound Payload.

For Ex:The Space After "5" Which is not necessary in a node.

<EmpNo>98745     </EmpNo>

Regards,

Swathika.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Please follow these steps to find out the reason of error

1. Transaction sxmb_moni , view all messages sent on the day or use selection

criteria based on sender and receiver service to find out the entry for specific

error. Thus let us say the error you found as shown below

2. Please note the message id

now use transaction idx5 in PI server and fnd all outbound idocs for the day

Find out the matching message id noted from sxmb_moni earlier and double

click on Transaction ID corresponding to the message ID (marked in green

below).

You will get the exact reason of failure of message.Rest of the steps depend on the error you are getting. There can be multiple reasons for the error but first you need to find the reason of the error.

Regards

Anupam

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for that information.I didn't know that.And yes it correctly says "Time limit exceeded".

We have divided the message into four runs and sent it successfully.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Glad to know the problem is resolved.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, anything stuck in the Outbound queue? (SMQ1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Check the trace of the error. you may find a hint of the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Double click on the message and it will show you the error message in the second window.  Analyze the error.  And also check Idoc status in WE02 t.code at ECC side.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying ..but like i said when i double click on the message .It shows no red flag hence no error message.Every thing is green..Also when we went to the ECC side there no idocs has been posted for that day..this worries us..we have sent mail to business to verfy from there end

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey ,

Is there any background job running for that idoc to get processed . If so kindly check that .

also check the adapter engine (PI ) if message id has been processed successfully from there also or not . and rest try the below steps given by other expets .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the SM58 on the date of the message processings..(remove your name and check it out..)

We encountered the similar error recently and the reason behind that was due to lock of client at target side..and all the messages were stuck in SM58 queues..

Also you should be able to trace the idoc number using IDX5 provided you have additional privileges for that..

HTH

Rajesh