cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition not working in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

After searching the entire SAP SD forum, I couldn't find the solution, so finally asking you now.

I am practising Pricing Procedure Determination on IDES. I have copied the access sequence, condition type and pricing procedure from the original one and the document types I am using are the original ones. Following are the details: -

1. Table                        812 ( customer >> plant >> material )

2. Access Sequence      ZNEW

3. Pricing condition         ZPRC ( AS & PP are attached with it)

4. Pricing Procedure       ZPPTEC

Condition types in PP are as follows: -

1. EK01

2. ZPRC (copied from the original)

3. K004

4. K007

5. RC00

6 MWST

Total

OVKK and VK11 has been done for all the details above. Stock is available as well. And Incompletion Log has been checked and completed as well.

Now the problem is after putting the necessary details on Sales Order creation, pricing is now coming up. In addition, while checking the Item Details, EK01 is showing as NON-ACTIVE, and there is no sign of ZPRC. When I check the ANALYSIS, it comes as : -

EK01207Condition has been found (without condition record)
ZPRC108Condition record exists, but has not been set

Further to this, after clicking on UPDATE, ZPRC is showing and calculating the price but EK01 is still not active. I have performed Pricing Procedures earlier but such problem is new to me and I still can't find the solution for this.

Now my question is how to ACTIVATE, EK01 and how to avoid clicking UPDATE every time to fetch pricing automatically?

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Maintain EK01 as "Required" (Tick the Box Required )and put Requirement as 2 in " Pricing Procedure" after Maintain the condition record in VK11 and raise a Sales Order and check.

2. Maintain ZPRC Condition Type as Automatically Determine Condition Record in V/06 when you maintain Condition Record in VK11 .

Side Comment : Please have a look into Standard Pricing Procedure.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Naren, I didn't get your second point, are you saying that I check the priority of ZPRC as Automatic? If that's what you meant it is still not working.

About EK01 "Required" and Requirement as "2" I had done few times already, and tried again with your second point setting. The problem is still there.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Share your Condition analysis/Tab of Sales Order and recently changes Pricing procedure .

Thanks,

Naren

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI, Condition type EK01 will display the results of the unit costing for certain type of sales document and for example, it can be used in Make To Order scenario. Also, aganist EK01 maintain subtotal as B: Carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR (cost) with requirement as 2.

Further you don't have any steps for calculation in the pricing procedure, how you expect the total computation of pricing in the sales order.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI, I had checked various calculations to make it workable, the calculations you gave me, was one of them. But thanks I had found the error, it was not in the calculation or in the condition type or in pricing procedure. Had to redo table to add couple of more fields in it to make it workable.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Naren and Jyoti, it was a condition table error, so had to redo it and then it got its access sequence to start the flow. !!! Closing this thread now !!

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.