cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan 7.1 SP6 - SLA Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

while setting up SLA's I've stumbled upon a slight problem...

How do we handle SLA's for the different transaction types?

For example incident (ZMIN) should use SLA profile ZMIN0001 and service request (ZMRQ) should use profile ZMRQ0001.

I've read the "Advanced SLA Guide" but I can't find any information where the profiles can be determined depending on transaction types.

BR,

Magnus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Magnus,

Please go to SPRO tcode and search for 'Define Transaction Types' open ZMIN transaction type, on the left side choose 'assigment of business transaction categories' and choose Service process then double click on Customizin header there you can determinate SLA profle to transaction type:

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey SAPFan,

I've gotten that far... But this is just for the determination procedure... Where in the procedure do we assign the date profile?

I've seen examples where we can use a different material than INVESTIGATION, but in that case I can't find the integration point between material and transaction types.

BR,

Magnus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Magnus,

You have possibility to assign service profile  and response profile to the service product. Then along with documentation you can assign service profile  to person/system/categorization schema. I doubt if you can assign only date profile to transaction type...

BR,

SAPfan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

exactly what I'm looking for

I would like to create different products for each transaction types, and I've read your thread from the beginning of the summer. Did you get a solution?

BR,

Magnus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

You had the answer and I had the time to look into it in depth today.

This is how we did it:

Created copies of INVESTIGATION.

Created separate MultiLevel Categorization Schemas (one for each transaction type)

On first level we assigned Transaction Type

Second level included the Service Material for the Transaction Type.

BR,

Magnus

Answers (0)