cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL Query Not reflecting in Portal After EHp1 Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM gurus,

I have typical case where the POWL query selection screen got changed after upgrade to EHP1 ( from SRM 7.0 ) to only one selection field as below

even though the query has been changed the query by POWL_Query

and performed POWL_D01 and POWL_WLOAD the selection screen become same with one section field "

Before Config

Change Query screen

not able to understand why the query is not reflecting on the selection screen and not clear about selection of query after EHP1 upgrade.

Thenks in advance.

BR,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Please help me understand your situation better, You upgraded SRM to EHP1. You had assigned Query SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS_01 to Employee Self Service who had feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC associated per standard.

In standard only when you activated this Query you had the configuration as mentioned in Screen shot 3 where Quick search is only for PO? After that you made Query changes through POWL_QUERY and added all other fields to be Quick search help as per screen shot 2?

The reason i am asking is your description under POWL_QUERY shows Shopping Carts1 which is not correct because per standard it is Shopping Carts.

Did you have any other custom development in SRM 7 for Query? Also, you referred that you have executed POWL_D01 report, I assume you have executed wide open for all queries and for all users?

Please provide some more details.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

The query we have used is standard and no custom developmet for the same.

the query which we have user was working correctly befor EHP1 upgrade for all the users.

after upgrade only one selections is visible on the screen.... and if check ( Click ) on change query all other fields available.

if click apply also not coming up.

i have checked in the SRM system Query SAPSRM_E_CHECKSTATUS_01 the Query parameters are only 2 and 1. Purchase order and 2. Product partner

i have selected search and added in TR and if Run POWL_D01 and POWL_WLOAD this all the field are not getting reflected on user screen.

Hope this is clarified.

Please let me me know do i needs needs perform any steps to active the selection fields.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vinod for detail description. I have quick question, Are you facing this issue with only one user or entire user community?

Also you have mentioned that you have executed POWL_D01 report, I will assume that you have executed open ended i.e. without entering any specific user or Query ID?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ritesh,

The issue has been with a note 1735671

Thanks a lot for u r prompt reply

BR

Vinod