cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in tRFC Call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a simple RFC to File scenario from ECC6.0 to PI 7.3. My problem is, that the messages are not transfered to PI, instead I get allways following message in SM58:

"Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: only partyless services are supported but party 'Party_Training_00'..."

On PI side, I have assigned the party "Party_Training_00" to all components. I'm using a party due to note 730870 Q19.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Václav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robertot4s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try without party, I have read the Q 19 and the party field could be empty. I recommend you to use proxies instead RFC, because they have more functionality and are more stable.

Regards,

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

I omitted the Party (your suggestion was right), now this issue is solved but I'm getting another error:

"senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for Ad".

This problem is described in note 730870 Q19, but I'm not sure how to solve this issue. In my sender assignment I'm using as program id the name of my RFC connection from the source system (ECC6.0). In this RFC connection is also the right program id customized  - if I perform a connection/unicode test, everything is fine.

Do you have any idea on this problem?

Regards

Václav

robertot4s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Václav,

Did you check the flag "Sender Uses Virtual Receiver" when creating the sender agreement? You shoudn't check this flag and the fields Receiver Party/Receiver Service should be empty:

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

I created a new seder agreement, just to go sure the flag is unchecked. Now my sender agreement looks like this:

Unfortunately the error still occurs. Do you have another suggestion?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Václav

robertot4s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Václav,

Have you try to refresh the CPA caché?

Also, try with a Business System instead a Business Component. I have read in the help that it should be a system of type Business System:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/67/6d0540ba5ee569e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

Both systems are already customized as 'Business System':

Refreshing the cash took a while (so it was not up to date), but after that the error still occurs. Here is the definition of my sender channel, maybe here is something wrong:

Regards

Václav

robertot4s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to re-import your function module and to refresh the cache again: http://scn.sap.com/thread/2088889

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks to Roberto, I was able to solve the second problem too.

Here a little summary what I did to solve the "senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed..." issue:

Reason was this entry in my sender agreement:

I removed the "*", but the error still occurred. Just clear the cache did not help neither. It was necessary to remove the sender agreement and create it again (actually I removed also the business systems and created the whole scenario from scratch) and to clear the cache.

Now it works!