cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Credit Management Check using OB45

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have credit management activated suing credit control area, risk category and credit group.

We create a customer master and then we create profile using FD32.

Now thee issue is we need to activate default credit check even if we do not create credit profile so that no customer is allowed to place order without credit profile being created.

I activated risk category as default credit check in tcode OB45 but the problem I am facing is that error is given while creating delivery and not while creating sales order.

Can anybody please.

How can i activate default credit check at sales order level?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,

Did you search Google before consulting to SDN, ther emany threads on credit management.

any way you can activate credit check at sales order level

1. Activate Credit check at sales order level OVAK

in this Screen against your sales document typ Enter D (Auto credit control) and 01 (Credit Group) then save

2. Activate Automatic Credit Control: OVA8

Credit control area + Risk category + Credit group

Ex: 1000 + 001+ 01

3. Create Risk Category: OB01

Ex:001

3. To make defaul Risk Cateogy - Assign Risk Category (Ex: 001) in OB45 to create the system automatic credit master sheet.

Test this in your development client then revert back if your issue not solved with this

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MH,

Would appreciate if you can reply with the solutions and not creating a scenario of me checking the forums.

I think no one here is stupid to post question in SDN without searching for it first. I hope this is not your first post of course.

Also just to make you understand, to find the appropriate solutions of the problems faced, it is import to search the google with keywords.

Not everybody post the question using appropriate keywords.

Now coming back to my question,

Thanks for the steps.

But like I said I have already configured all the steps before I could assign the same in OB45 (which is clearly mentioned in my post if you could focus on the question then on the post)

now I get the error at the time of delivery. I intend to alert the user at the time of generating sales order as well so that the credit profile FD32 can be maintained at the time of generating sales order for new customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,

Now I get the error at the time of delivery. I intend to alert the user at the time of generating sales order as well so that the credit profile FD32 can be maintained at the time of generating sales order for new customers.

in order to provide the right solution

1.share the error screen shot which is your getting at delivery level.

2. Share the screen shot of item category VOV7

2. Share the screen shot of OVAK, & OVA8

3.First of all let me know whether system creating the credit master sheet ( yes/no)

If there is credit master sheet exit (FD32) system will generate the credit check at sales order level it self and block the order for delivery.

Best Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHECK_CM in SA38 for that sales order to analyse credit check triggers at Sales Order and delivery also.

Thanks

Rajesh