cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download SAP HANA Studio Developer Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am unable to download  SAP HANA Studio Developer Edit SAP HANA Studio Developer Edition at the link  http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/10e6e3ff-6081-2f10-e690-829e62...

I get the error

"Unfortunately we have trouble completing your download request. Please contact sdn@sap.com for further support."

Please help.

Thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing you might want to try is cleaning up your SCN profile information; especially the address fields. Also please look at https://open.sap.com/courses/2/discussion_topics/99

If you are doing this for the OpenSAP course on HANA, you might want to wait till rev 56 of the studio is released; as per the link above it should be sometime this week. You dont really need the Studio for the assignments in the Open SAP course on HANA (at least for week 1, it was a multiple choice quiz). I found rev 48 of the Studio which is what is currently available for download incompatible with the version that Thomas Jung uses in his lectures. In the sense that I was unable to recreate the examples he goes through during the lectures in my copy of the Studio (rev 48). The screens and menu options are different and I ran into issues following along on the exercises

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Anil.

If you're using AWS then as stated in in "Step 5 - Get the Client Software" the 56 revisions of HANA Client and HANA Studio are available at /sap/update/media.

If you're using CloudShare then all media (provision 56) is in directory /media. See the announcement at the top of the page of

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same issue in downloading the SAP HANA Client and the Studio both any other link to download this softwares?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

One potential reason for the problem is that the download authorization check failed because of an incomplete user profile. Please make sure you maintain your name (I can see it), email and full address in your SCN profile (just click your name in the header bar to get to your profile).  You don't need to make this information public, but in some cases the download fails when it's not maintained...

-Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like this issue still persists. I have tried different browsers, different user ids, different zip codes and addresses on the user ids, different computers - all to no avail. I am trying to download this for the SAP HANA course and its getting really frustrating. I have sent an email to sdn@sap.com but based on other responses I have seen, dont really expect a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just an update to others that might be facing the same issue. SDN@sap.com came back with a stock response to retry in 24 hrs. I waited 24 hrs and the downloads did work

former_member186273
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, I have to say, it happened. You need try different browsers many times.

Good luck.

Thanks

Ethan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please try with different browsers like Chrome, Mozilla or Opera.