Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD : invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bellow is my Process,

In my process i have three prices,

1). Fixed price (for this i had created contract (doc type ZV with material number 10 - and i am doing monthly billing).

2). Variable price (for this two various production points are there based on production quantity we are creating variable order individually for this i am using two materials. for each I am using one material number materials are 11,12 Document type ZA01).

3).Incentive price (excess production her incentive is there for that i am using another material, material number is 13 Document type is ZPOR).

Here my requirement is,

Here we are producing only one material.

but different pricing prices are there.

I need to display three line items in invoice list print out.

first line is: fixed fee-1500

Second line:variable production 1 & variable production 2 -3500.

Third line: performance incentive -1000

I need to use only one material for this process (instead of four i need to use only one material).

Please suggest me the process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MURALIKRISHNA ,

As I understand that you want to be different text for the Material will be printed in the Invoice list output.

If this is the issue the it cloud be solved in two ways;

1.Go for manual Text change in Sales order so it will copy to the Invoice to Invoice List.

Else

2. Use any of the unused fields in Material Master like Material Group and tell your ABAPer to incorporate the different Text to be printed with different Mat Grp.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for your reply,

Here fixed fee i am using one material - with number 10.

And variable order i am getting order quantities automatically from production planning module (production 1, production 2 by using two material numbers - with numbers 11,12).

For incentive calculation i am using another material - with number 13.

Instead of these four material, here I need to use one material.

Please suggest me possibulities.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you telling that you are using three different material only because of three different prices?

If this is correct then your pricing is condition table combination plz use any field like Material group.

So that the Material code will be same but with different material type price will be maintained & fetch in the Sales Document.

If you have clarification plz let me know.

Thanks,

Suman