cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL in Purchase Order Follow-on section

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

as per requirement of one of my customers, I need to change the Purchase Order Follow-On document section by modifying the back-end document number (e.g. G.R. number) into a linkable element which should open an external page whose address is calculated dynamically.

Any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In  SRM there is a feature as Role Harmonization.

where purchaser can work both on ECC & SRM purchase orders.

Once purchaser is having this harmonized role, backend GRN number will have the hyperlink in PO screen which in turn will open the backend document itself in new screen.

Rgds

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

thank you very much for your help. However, it doesn't fix my problem. Let's say I have a repositoryof images (scanned documents) which I need to access via SRM by clicking on the corresponding document number (e.g. I push the GR number and I get its corresponding image URL opened). How can I achieve this?

Thank you!

Gio

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i think you need to enhance PO webdynpro screen for having separate link item wise

this link in turn will run based on your business logic to fetch attachments from database

also these attachments can be stored in MIME repositories in SRM system.

thanks

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

could you kindly provide me with more info about Role Harmonization? What is the business function that I need to activate? Are harmonized roles admitted using SAP Netweaver Business Client?

Thank you very much for your reply!

BR,

Gio