cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial upload error for object DNL_CUST_PROD1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am doing initial upload using R3AS, for object DNL_CUST_PROD1, I am getting the SYSFAIL error as follows in SMQ2:

Incorrect parameter with CALL FUNCTION.
Message no. SR053

I have done exhuastive analysis and referred forums posts too but no solution; please help with a specific solution.

Thanks,

Nancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/949869

Given forum not only speaks about similar problem as that of yours but also basic checks if you have missed a few. I hope it helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried but problem still persists.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you give some more information? Check ST22 in both systems and see if there is a short dump there?

Error SR053 is a really generic order (&1 &2) so that doesn't help much. Please check SAP Note 872533

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(ST22 doesn't have any dump in both the systems)

Further details of the issue:

I am getting error for object DNL_CUST_PROD1 only out of the following which have been successfully executed:

DNL_CUST_BASIS3            Basis CRM online

DNL_CUST_PROD0            Material number conversions

DNL_CUST_PROD1            Product : categories

DNL_CUST_SRVMAS         Customizing: Service Master

In SMQ2, I am getting the SYSFAIL error; on clicking it the system shows the following error:

Incorrect parameter with CALL FUNCTION.

Going further into the Queue name, the FM used is BAPI_CRM_SAVE;

When I manually try to execute this FM using SE37 and pass on the class & object as CUSTOMIZING & DNL_CUST_PROD1, system is giving the error as follows:

Logical System is not unique in SMOF_ERPSH

Message no. SMOF000

I am not able to figure out any issue in the table SMOF_ERPSH.

I have done exhaustive analysis and referred several posts and Notes, though I moved a little bit, but the problem persists.

Thanks,

Nancy

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if site attributes for one's site type 'CRM' (may not have any value), use txn SMOEAC.

As well define attributes for your SRM RFC destination. Select the correct RFC destination, then click on button 'Get Values'.

In this way table SMOF_ERPSH updates correctly.

Also refer SAP Note 720819.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check CRMATAB table in ECC, whether all the entries are avaialble or not, if not you need to runa a report in SRM fill the table entries in ECC.

S.Notes 1501685  & 1498111 will give be detailed info about crmatab filling information.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

The details mentioned by you have already been looked into by referring previous forum posts.

Thanks,

Nancy