Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservations against Work Centers in Orders

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we see all Reservations made against Work Center. It is because these Reservations are made while Order creation using tcode IW31.

Thanks

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not feel you can heave reservation against work center. Because when you create order in IW31, you can do reservation of the component against the order, and hence when you see the RESB table with respect to order created, you get the list of components reserved.

Even in work order or production order, no components are reserved against the work center. If you do component allocation in production order, that time, you can get components assigned to operations, and then you can find out work centers assigned to operations, like this you can correlate only the plan of components assigned to work center, and this is also possible only in production orders. Reason not possible in work order is we do not do any allocation of components in work order.

Hope i clarified you on the question, kindly correct me if it wrong.

Thank you,

Sharat

faisal_khan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

I fully understand your point. This requirement was generated by end user who wanted to see all reservations made in Orders for his particular work center.

If i run IW39 for a particular Work center then only one record for each order is displayed i.e standard functionality. If i also add column Material in the report then it only shows the first Material that appears in Operations tab of that order but not more is they exist.

This is why a requirement for a report was generated by end user.

Thank

Faisal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

why dont you use IW40 where you can have operation,workcenter, component reservation no etc

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)