cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only copy certain conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a credit memo request that is being created off of an invoice. There are several conditions on the invoice, but I only want some of them to copy over onto the credit memo request. Right now I can only choose to copy everything, or don't copy anything at all. Does anyone have any idea on how to do this?

I don't want to remove the conditions from the pricing procedure completely, since they will need to have the option to manually add it later.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pistol ,

You can handle this with the hep of Requirement. Goto T.Code :VOFM and in the Menu choose Requirements ---- > Pricing.

Create New Requirement where you can built the logic to meet your requirement(Check with Technical Consultant). Then in the pricing Procedure assign it against the Condition Types ZX01 and ZX02.

With Regards

Vinu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First have a new pricing procedure with only the required condition types.  Next go to VOV8, select your credit memo request and execute.  There maintain a different document pricing procedure from what you maintained for your billing type.  Now go to OVKK and assign the new pricing procedure to the document pricing procedure what you maintained for your credit memo request in VOV8.

Finally, go to VTAF, select your source billing document type and credit memo type and execute.  There assign routine 053 for the first "DataT".

Alternatively, have a look at the following note:-

• Note 14136 - Pricing procedure for credit memo with reference

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response, however I am already using a different pricing procedure for the credit memo.

I would like that some conditions be copied onto the credit memo, whilst others aren't. For example, I would like PR00 to be copied over, but ZX01 and ZX02 to not be copied over. Also, I can't simply remove it from the Credit Memo pricing procedure because users will need to manually add them. I would prefer not having to create a 'duplicate' condition for ZX01 and ZX02 for when they want to add it manually.

Thanks,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then add a requirement against these condition types ZX01, ZX02, in the pricing procedure with the logic, only in normal billing document this conditions are valid. If credit memo request/credit memo, disregard this. The requirement routine can be developed in t.code VOFM and then be added in V/08. Discuss with an ABAP'er who can help with this.

Regards,

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pistol,

You can check the Delete check box in Condition type in V/06.So that you can delete this Condition type in the Credit memo request document.

Thanks,

Suman