Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaborators in Migrated Contracts

natalia_goyenechea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When importing Agreements and Contracts to Sourcing, the only collaborator of the imported document, set by the system is the user who runs the import. The creator of the document.

But how can we massively assign others Collaborator to those documents, so they are able to be seen by other users?

Thanks

Natalia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

when you import contracts, you can add different collaborators in the csv file. Is that what you're looking for or are you looking for a mass import of collaborators ? You could basically just copy each line of your MA entry and add the required collaborator.

Thanks,

Armin

natalia_goyenechea
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Armin, thanks for your answer, so, if i fll the COLLABORATOR_1 field for example, which value do i need to enter'

The csv file says:  "References the NAME field of a user account."  What would the NAME be? User id? First name? last name?

you mentioned that if i needed multiple collaborators i should copy each line of my MA.

But can´t i just use

# COLLABORATOR_2
# COLLABORATOR_3

?

And in the case i would like to add a whole group, can i use # GROUP_1? or the group fields are ment for something else?

Thanks!!

natalia_goyenechea
Participant
0 Kudos

So, to add a Collaborator to the MA to be Imported

COLLABORATOR_1 --> Enter the USER ID of the Employee to be Collaborator.

To maintain  multiple collaborators i can just use

# COLLABORATOR_2
# COLLABORATOR_3

Same process to asign a different DOC_OWNER_USER than the log in user--> Enter the USER ID of the Employee to be Owner

Answers (0)