Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayloadZipBean compress files

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The scenario is SAP PI must read many files at local folder (NFS) them transfer to FTP, drop  a compress Zip file with all contents.

I can use the payloadZipBean to do that ? Using zip.mode (ZIPALL).

Or I need ccBPM to collect, for example 20 files, them compress and transfer to FTP ?

I was reading and it´s not possible use a module configuration at Sender Communication Channel, right ?

Kind regards all,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I can use the payloadZipBean to do that ? Using zip.mode (ZIPALL).

yes but only assuming you can get the file and all other 19 as attachments to this one file (sende file adapter configuration)

>>>>module configuration at Sender Communication Channel

in your case you need it in receiver channel not sender so I don't get the question

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great Krawaczyk,

I did a wrong question around sender CC, forget about it, but I´m not follow you about how to use that to read all files compress into one ZIP file them transfer to FTP server.

If I use the payloadZipBean in receiver channel, it will just read and convert file/file and not compress many files into an ZIP file, right ?

How it´s the best pratice to do that ?

Thanks,

Viana.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

>>>>If I use the payloadZipBean in receiver channel, it will just read and convert file/file and not compress many files into an ZIP file, right ?

it will compress the files into one zip file if in the sender file adapter you will create a single message with multiple payloads (one main and 19 attachments)

BTW

my name is Michal not Krawczyk

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I will do that to check.

Sorry about call you last name, my mistake.

Regards,

Ricardo Viana.

former_member193386
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ricardo

For do this action ( 1 zip files with multiple files inside ) do you need all files and create a main payload  and the payload attachments, this will be create a files insede the zip file using the payload names to the files, in pi 7.0 you need create a Custom module adapter to do this, on pi 7.1 and 7.3 you can create this payloads attachments using a java maping ( easy way ).

I hope help you with this problem.