cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Tolerance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am having an issue regarding delivery tolerance.The is being created while following the below process.

After creating Order the delivery process starts from the entry gate pass. We are capturing the transport details and then the truck moves to loading area. The loading will happen as per the bundles (one bundle is 2 TO).Once the loading process will be completed as per the truck load the delivery will be created through BAPI.

Problem: Order Created for 10 TO with delivery tolerance 20%.Delivery has been completed for 8 TO(4 bundles) but when I am trying to do the delivery for last 4TO(2 Bundles) system is not allowing to do the delivery through BAPI.

Currently we are creating the delivery for the last lot (4 TO) in VL01N with batch split. Please suggest me how to resolve the issue to avoid the manual process.

Regards

Biswabhusan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bishwabhushan,

Please check the Tollerence% whether it is working properly or not.

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MH,

The issue is with tolerance limit.when we are doing the same in VL01N with batch split it is allowing but through BAPI it is creating for e first line item(2TO) and rejecting the 2n line item

Error:Line Item 20 doesn't Exist

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

system is not allowing to do the delivery through BAPI.

Since the process is being handled through BAPI, you need to check the coding to allow the system to post the goods issue.  Moreover, what issue system was popping up.  If it starts with Z, then your ABAPer can resolve this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

The issue is with tolerance limit.when we are doing the same in VL01N with batch split it is allowing but through BAPI it is creating for first line item(2TO) and rejecting the 2nd ine item

Error:Line Item 20 doesn't Exist

Regards

Biswabhusan