Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In PR05 transaction reimbursement field is not dispalying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anybody solve my problems,

1.In PR05 transaction "reimbursement field" i am not getting.

2.Travel advance posting- I need entire travel advance posting process(configuration steps, spl GL indicator creation and where we have to map this indicator in travel).

3.Per-diem calculation- I maintained "VERP" expense type in V_T706V table, but still i m not able to settle the trip in PR05.

I am attaching the screen shots, what are all the message and error i got. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus(Sally/Mohammed/Lukas/Others),

Please help me out for above mentioned issues. I need configuration steps for Per-diems, i think it sounds very silly but i am not able to get the per-diem amount in PR05 after creating expense report. May be my thinking only not correct according to the actual concept, please let me know the concept of Per-diems from basic configuration.

Your inputs will be appreciated and more helpful to me also.

Regards,

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding your Screen shot 1,

1) Please check your travel schema t-code FITVFELD where particular field is not hide.

2) Might be silly one , there is scroll available , please also check on right side by scrolling..

Regarding Screen shot 2 ..

1) 110005 account is not define as post auto, Please check with your FI team , they will mark that account as post auto on t-cod fs00

Regarding Screen Shot 3,

System is showing expense type NAP1 (NOT VERP)  so you have to define NAP1 Expense type and is valid in country IN dated 24-04-2012.. it should be define one of the following i-views.

GLO_V_706V_ATrip Provision: Local Transport
GLO_V_706V_TTrip Provision: Public Transport
V_706V_BTrip Provision: Maximum Amount for Meals Scaled by Hours
V_706V_CTrip Provision: Per Diem for Meals per Day
V_706V_DTrip Provision: Maximum Amount for Meals per Day
V_706V_KTrip Provision: n Hours for Scaled Pocket Money
V_T706VTrip Provision: Per Diem for Meals Scaled by Hours

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

0 Kudos

I think Mohammed answered pretty much all your questions but just to add for the 3rd screenshot, and for future reference, most often you get these errors for T706V especially if you copied an existing trip schema and so you might have blank entries for region or so on...

PR05 is checking Table T706V is basically checking for customizing entry so depending what the error long text is, you can usually work out where the missing record is by checking in the following areas that correspond to the error text:

Trip Prov. Variant
Per Diem/FR/Max.Rate
Trip Type S
Activity
Trip Country
Trip Region
Trip Type E
RGrp M/A Stat.
ReGrp M/A Entp
Number of Days
Number of Hours
End Date